Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sesame Street Live


I am super lucky. Dada got tickets to see Sesame Street Live. Mama had to stay home because Baby Sister is overcooked, but Dada and I had a ball! We had floor seats and I got to see all of my favorite characters. I was pooped on the way home and fell fast asleep. When I got home, Mama and I played outside and since it was so hot, my favorite water toy came back out! Here are some of the new things that I do: I find all kinds of "garbage" and throw it into the kitchen sink, I have discovered ice cream sandwiches and LOVE them, I love to chase and say, "Ready, Set, Go!" and then run around, my new favorite toys are trucks and cars, I'm obsessed with the Doodlebops music group (DeeDee, Rooney and Mo!), I sing "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" and "Baa Baa Black Sheep", I love to look at my reflection and entertain myself by dancing, and my favorite catch phrases are "Where'd it go?" and "What is it?". I make Mama and Dada laugh every single day.
Me and Dada getting ready for the show.
These are our floor seats.

Dada decided he didn't like the floor seats and moved us higher up where I could see better.

Some of the characters came around to say hi.

During intermission, Dada bought me this awesome Elmo toy that spins and lights up.


Back at home, I'm helping the grass stay green on this hot day.
Drinking the water.
Yummy!
I'm laughing because Mama just said, "Yucky!"


Love playing with my dump truck.

I've become super attached to my paci again.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Miles is a lucky boy! Looks like you had lots of fun.

Karen said...

I can’t believe how grown up he looks!