Monday, April 11, 2011

April is busy!!

We have been crazy the last 2 weeks of April! We bought a bike trailer for the kids to sit in and went for a bike ride. I was the one pulling the kids and thought I would die. It was 60+ pounds behind me on those hills. I walked a lot of the way. Miles wanted me to go faster and Georgia fell asleep. Because the weather has been so nice, I took the kids to the park. Georgia went on the swings and had an absolute ball, squealing with delight. Miles ran around with other kids and spent ages on the slide. On April 4th, I took a picture of Georgia up on her knees in her crib. She had just figured out how to sit up on her own and then pull herself up on the crib. Needless to say Peter put the crib down that night. That Wednesday (the 6th), Mom sent me a video from her phone....Georgia was crawling!! Less than a week later, she is incredibly quick and into everything she's not supposed to be. She loves to grab the garbage can, open drawers, chew on books and tables, etc. The best part is when she starts crawling towards Miles' toys and he yells out, "Here comes trouble!" So funny. Mom and I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny at Stoneridge Mall. Both kids were so good. Miles insists the Easter Bunny will bring him a seagull (we are frantically searching for one). Afterwards, we met up with Makayla and Brendan for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I wonder what the rest of April holds in store for us!

Cozy together.

Typical Georgia...goes straight for the eyes.

Pretty in her new pink helmet!

Oh boy....it's the beginning of trouble!



Full of fun. Her little legs were kicking like crazy.

Sailor Ramos came for a visit. She loved Miles.





Georgia was in attack mode. She wanted to kiss and hug Sailor. 



G is SO excited to have a friend over.

BFF's.








This is how I shower these days. I have to contain Georgia in the pack 'n play and put on Sesame Street.

Good thing the Peach is an Elmo fan!

Miles' big boy bed finally got attached to his head and foot board. Bye bye crib! Sniff.

After seeing the Easter Bunny. Miles got bunny ears. They had a cute display, but I took a terrible picture.

Georgia and Brendan. According to Makayla, they are getting "maaaarried".

A great pic! No tears! Georgia was mesmerized by the bunny. This is the only shot where she was looking at the camera.

We are redoing the backyard. Both kids were fascinated with the rototiller.

Here is the "before" picture. When we are done, we'll post the after!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You guys have been very busy! Lots of fun!