Monday, November 21, 2011

GEORGIA IS 17 MONTHS OLD!

Miss Peach is turning into such a big girl these days. She runs all around the house, always wants to "walk" wherever we go, and loves to tell you NO!!! Her vocabulary increases every single day and she surprises me constantly with her words. She now says: hot (as she blows on food), pasta, nigh nigh (night night), bagel, uh-oh, orange, bath time, boot, papi (paci), frosty, all clean, Ernie, pretty, sparkley, down, guy, milk, and sockie (sock). She has started to say animal names like sheep and doggie. Doggie sounds a lot like duckie, so she'll bark to clarify. She is still a great eater and there is much less drama with sleeping (I hope I didn't jinx myself). She is very determined, very curious, and very independent. I'm excited to see how she reacts to Christmas this year!

 She likes to color on the easel and if you don't watch her, color on her face.

 She got a hold of Nana's overnight pillow and declared, "Nigh nigh!". I couldn't resist a picture of her adorable bear butt.


 Miles latest art project and a definite keeper. Mamas LOVE handprint art!

We had our second annual family pictures taken in early November. It was just about to drizzle and the first day of day light savings. The kids were running around like crazy animals since it was the first time they had been out all day. I was sweating chasing them and Peter was trying to find things on his phone to anchor them for a photo. Needless to say I was VERY pleased with the pictures since I didn't think we'd get any decent shots. A few of these are on our Christmas card so you are getting a sneak peek!











1 comment:

beth said...

they are all beautiful!!!