Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

We finally had some family in town to celebrate Christmas with us! Aunt Kristi, Uncle Jim, and Erica all came over for a fun filled Christmas Eve dinner. We had so much fun catching up with them and having Erica finally meet Georgia. We talked, laughed, ate, and drank! I hope the Schuppert clan made it in time for church!!

 Trying to get the two kids to look at the camera at the same time is nearly impossible. So here's one good picture of Georgia and one good picture of Miles. 

 Georgia had the cutest tights and black shoes on. But she was beyond grouchy (no nap) and wouldn't wear them. I at least got her wearing this beautiful dress before I *washed* it...it's dry clean only. Gasp!!

 Dinner was delicious and it was fun to have both leaves in the table!!

Miles enjoyed eating his molten chocolate cake sans utensils and of course loved opening a few presents early.

 Our traditional Christmas Eve picture. The kids get new Christmas books. Okay, okay...Georgia was so grouchy she went to bed before we could take the pic. This is actually 2 days after Christmas. I washed the same pj's though so it really could be taken from Christmas Eve.

 And Santa has arrived!!! I hardly slept at all I was so excited for everyone to open their presents.

1 comment:

beth said...

still no hands on the cupcakes! love him!!