The big birthday finally arrived! Miles was so excited for his birthday. I had to work so didn't see him in the morning, but I left him lots of mini Starbucks scones (his favorite). When I got home he was waiting for me at the window, rushed to the garage, and as soon as I walked in the door said, "Can we open presents now??" Haha....and I had even hid them so it's not like he was staring at presents all day. :) So we popped champagne, got the camera, took the presents out of hiding, and let the mini Christmas begin. He got everything he wanted: Ironman, The Green Goblin, binoculars, star pillows, a shark swimsuit, a pirate tent (anticipating this delayed arrival), and even more presents he didn't request. It was a great opening fiasco. Afterwards he ate his second favorite meal: McDonalds and then followed it up by cupcakes (another request by Miles). He slept with just about all of his new toys and is so thankful to have such generous family and friends.








No comments:
Post a Comment