Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Card Pictures

I bought a groupon in October for Christmas cards. It was an incredible deal, but I neglected to look at the expiration which was on 11/9!!! We scheduled family photos for 11/24 when Stephen and Karen were visiting. So that wasn't going to work. I made it my mission to get a cute picture myself. I had the whole thing planned out: location, SF in Chrissie Field; outfits, perfectly selected so that the kids would stand out in front of said location; playdate with the Williams scheduled afterwards since we would be in the city anyway. Well, it was the first day of daylight savings and Georgia woke up at 3:30. So my plans turned to crap. :( Peter and I threw the kids into the car and took massive pictures in all kinds of locations. I got a few really cute ones which will appear on the actual Christmas card, but I thought these two were also especially cute and had to share.



No comments: