I am soooooo proud of my big man
I could watch this over and over and over. Way too cute! I absolutely LOVE the big belly laughs and Reilly can't WAIT to meet his new buddy :-)
Hi Miles, I laugh every time youlaughed on your video. It is so cute. It is great watching you grow from month to month.You arejust sooooooo cute. Your GreatGrandma is just going to love you.Cousin Sharon from Massachusetts
I think that laugh is AWESOME! I bet it would be great as a ring tone on a phone!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am soooooo proud of my big man
I could watch this over and over and over. Way too cute! I absolutely LOVE the big belly laughs and Reilly can't WAIT to meet his new buddy :-)
Hi Miles, I laugh every time you
laughed on your video. It is so cute. It is great watching you grow from month to month.You are
just sooooooo cute. Your Great
Grandma is just going to love you.
Cousin Sharon from Massachusetts
I think that laugh is AWESOME!
I bet it would be great as a ring tone on a phone!
Post a Comment