I'm 13 weeks and getting so big! Mommy and Daddy took me to the new Babies R Us in Pleasant Hill and bought me some new toys. Here I am in my bumbo seat. At first I'm not sure if I like it, but then I think it is so fun sitting up like a big boy...all on my own! I fell asleep in Target and Daddy took a picture of me holding on to my doggy "Arf-er". Daddy named him. Isn't he silly?
2 comments:
Hummm-- does Miles want some new toys from Oregon???
Shane and Jessica thought Miles was praying in the second photo!
He is getting so big and I can really see how sweet he is! Awesome!
(And, yes his Daddy is kinda funny!)
What adorable pictures of Miles! Could he look any more comfortable in his infant carrier?!! Looks like he is a fan of the Bumbo seat as well! Love the big smiles!!
Post a Comment