I took my first official steps yesterday morning before Mama and Dada went to work. I was hanging on to the ottoman and spotted a toy I wanted. I stood there and let go of the ottoman, staring at my toy. Mama held her breath and wondered if I would take steps to get to the toy. I tentatively took one step, then two, then three, and at my sixth step I reached my goal! Mama screamed with joy! I've been doing more and more practicing today and Nana counted 9 steps! Here is a little clip of what I look like. I'm a walking machine!
3 comments:
yeah!!! now miles and wilsey will be unstoppable. miles must have heard my comment, "miles, you are getting TOO BIG for Bef to carry you!" He calls me "Bef"...I love it!
Oh boy...he'll be running next week! ... and probably in the opposite direction. Way to go Miles.
Jessica and I were clapping with Joy while we watched this-- Jerry said, under his breath-- yeah Sara will be chasing Miles everywhere when we go camping! Oh, joy! I bet Jessica would love to be Miles' personal assistant!
Post a Comment