Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a ride!!

Dada got this awesome bike attachment for his new beach cruiser so we can go on rides together. I was a little nervous on Saturday, but by Sunday I was ready to go! We went on a long trail for an hour and I saw lots of ducks. I was pointing at everything and had such a great time. Mama was feeling left out because she doesn't have a bike. Maybe I'll have a talk with Dada to get her one for Mother's Day. :)
Now that Easter is over, I'm digging my bunny ears.

All I need is a tail and we've got Miles Cotton Tail!

Getting ready for our first bike ride.

We're safe and ready to go.

See ya later Mama!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Awesome ride...luv Miles' helmet look.

Stacey,momof 2 said...

That looks really safe and fun!

beth said...

so cute. my friend was one of the first people to buy one of those four years ago!! her son is on the website...go miles, go!!