Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I had a fantastic Easter! The Easter bunny was sooo good to me. He came early on Saturday and surprised me with sand and toys to go with my birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa. I had such a good time. I played in my sandbox for an hour while Mama sat in the sun and had a beer. She loves my sandbox, too! :) On Easter we went to church with Nana and then went to her house for more Easter basket fun. I got some new trucks, books, balls, eggs filled with Cheerios, and a pool! We had dinner with Judy and Jim and then we headed home. It was a great day. My next adventure begins on Wednesday when I head to Chicago! I'm so excited!

Lots of sand and toys.

This is FANTASTIC!

Dada added more fun by blowing bubbles!


Throwing sand is equally as fun.

Here, Mama. Some sand for you.

Nana got me some rabbit ears.

I'm not so sure I like them, but boy do I look cute.

My Easter baskets await me.

Ooohhh. Balls like at Gymboree.

I'm reaching for the bunny. He's so cuddly.

A pool for Nana's house!

A new car that makes driving noises.

Fun Easter grass!

What a day...I'm wiped. Take me home!

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I love the new look of the blog...!
It is good to hear that Miles had a GREAT EASTER...
I promise to being you more bubbles when I see you in August--

DERNEJ said...

Hope you're enjoying your trip to cousin Haley's home... Love your Easter photos!!!
Love,
Auntie June