I am FULL of one year old energy. I give toddler hood new meaning. I am not walking yet, but I'm getting braver and braver and even managed to take a few steps towards Mama (we don't count these are first steps because it's more of a falling/stepping combination). My favorite word it "that". And I want to eat everything that you are eating. I continue to make Mama and Dada laugh on a daily basis. It's still great to be me!
2 comments:
I sing "one man wrecking machine" to Miles...he leaves no stone unturned or in this case no sponge block...he is a constant source of amusement for all of us.
It is nice to hear that even at one year old, Miles is making, his mark(mess)in his world---
But with such a sweet face, he seems to be easily forgiven!
Leaving laughter in his wake certainly helps!
:)
Post a Comment