Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last Week of March

I've been thoroughly enjoying this last week of March. I started off with an extended celebration of St. Patty's Day at Auntie June's house. I got to sit at the adult table and play with Auntie Stephanie. I ate everything: spinach dip, sourdough bread, hummus, corned beef, plus my own regular dinner. I totally overstuffed myself and threw it all up on the way home. It was pretty disgusting. On Wednesday Mama and I went to Stanfords with Alissa and Tamara. They had TGIW. I ate/played/flirted in the highchair on the patio for two whole hours. I was such a good boy! My newest trick is drinking from a cup with a straw. I'm getting so big!

The hat that Beth made me on St. Patty's Day.

Me at the park before the weather became so warm!

Me and Wilsey playing together while Mama is at work.


Me on Wilsey's swing. I love it!

I'm checking myself out at AJ's house. I look pretty good.

It was such fun seeing Auntie Stephanie!
The adult table...I didn't fit in the picture.
Here I am!

On the patio at Stanfords waiting for Alissa and Tamara.

Drinking from my straw. This is my new smile, too. What?


3 comments:

beth said...

Wilsey and Miles must be taking smile lessons together!!

Nana said...

He's so silly!

Karen said...

I love his new smile!!! I can't wait to see him in 3 weeks!