Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Kiss me....I'm Irish! Hehe. I saw Dr. Evans yesterday and here are my latest stats: I weigh 24 pounds 4 ounces (69%) and I am 33 inches tall (99%). Dr. Evans said I'm perfect! Glad someone else thinks so other than Mama, Dada, Nana, etc. I guess a lot of people think I'm perfect! I won't let it get to my head! :) My molar is completely in and Mama thinks another is on it's way because I have been drooly boy. I'm also eating like a pig (when you tell me this, I point to the picture of the pig on the wall). I love to say cat, dog, that (and point to everything!), Mama, and Dada. But Mama gets the biggest laugh when I try to say "cock-a-doodle-doo" after reading me my animal book. Too funny. Hope everyone gets to eat corned beef, cabbage, and soda bread! Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My little leprechaun!!!! He makes all his Irish ancestors proud!
I don't think one kiss is enough for that sweet little leprechan !
How amazing you are--
Sara-- it sounds as though you might of caught up on your sleep?
Have a Happy St. Patty's Day!
There is definately just a wee bit of the Irish in this little leprechaun. Has the little rascal started walking yet?????
We are waiting with great anticipation for the notification!!!
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment