Sunday, March 1, 2009
One Week To Go!
Who's excited? Me? Nah..... :). I will officially be ONE on Saturday! Mama has ordered the cake(with a special cake for me), she ordered lots of balloons, has party favors for my friends, wine for her friends, cool monkey plates....what more could we need? My friend Reilly will be coming on Thursday and I can't wait to play with him! This past week, we went to Nana's house for the Oscars. We hung out with Judy and Jim. I also started eating with a fork and I started drinking real milk! My favorite things to say are, "Caw" and "Boogaboogaboo". No one is exactly sure what I'm saying, but they repeat me all the time, so I must be getting my point across. If you are coming to my party, see you on Saturday!
Nana has a special drawer just for me. I enjoy taking all the Tupperware out and throwing it around the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Miles is so busy,,,tupperware, flirting, riding, eating!!!! Just a bundle of energy.
simply marv-o-lous!
(in the style of Billy Crystal)
I liked the back of the shirt BEST !
It really is amazing how big Miles is.. I'm glad I went for the the bigger size!
I have not seen the Russells in years...how funny!
Post a Comment