I am getting close to my birthday! Mama ordered party supplies for the big monkey bash...I'm not sure who is more excited...her or me?!? I am also nearing the end of my formula days. Mama says when this batch runs out, it's milk for me....being one years old or not. She figures I was a week late, so really a few days isn't going to affect me. Plus she's made me pancakes and mashed potatoes with milk and I had no reaction. We'll see if I like it! I'm really digging these rice crackers called Baby Mum Mums. My friend Jack introduced them to me and they were impossible for Mama to find. But Safeway finally had them and I love to eat them! She even lets me hold the whole cracker...as long as I don't put the whole thing in my mouth. Having the Heimlich maneuver done on me once this week was enough for a lifetime, thank you very much. On a lighter note, I've started walking with my walker and no help! And watch the video of me pointing to my nose and head! I'm simply a genius!
3 comments:
He was such a good boy on Valentine's Day...he is still enjoying his cards...he thinks they are mini-books to read (and eat!). He loves his blueberries and when he gets a "sour" one...he spits it out!
yup,
that's my nephew
and he's a genius !
Nana is looking really good--
The goldfish incident sounds way more scary than I had thought...
WOW
I am so glad we are healthy and happy!
He is so smart! He'll have to teach Haley a few things when you visit. I can't wait to see him in April!
Post a Comment