Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't have many pictures because I've been sick with another double ear infection. But, I did want to tell you some new things about me. I love to share things: food, paper, toys, cards. I will hand it to you, but I expect you to hand it back to me. I could play this game for hours. Literally. I also weigh 22 pounds 11 ounces, courtesy of going to see Dr. Evans for my ears. Lastly, I'm finally showing some interest in walking! Here is a video of me. Enjoy!

This is why Mama and Dada have to keep all the doors closed.





2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Awwww. so cute! love that !

Nana said...

I played the give and take game with Miles...he could do it forever! Great opportunity to start with the please and thank you's. I love his vocals...not sure what he's saying tho.