Saturday, February 7, 2009
11 MONTHS OLD!
Wow....I'm 11 months old today! One more month and it will be my birthday! I've been busy with my playgroup the Rugrats, going to Gymboree with Nana, crawling on my hands and knees, cruising around the furniture, and using my voice. My new favorite foods include grilled cheese sandwiches, waffles, ham, and strawberries. Mama is preparing for my birthday party and I think Grandma and Grandpa are going to come down for the celebration! I'm also really excited to meet my long lost BFF, Reilly, who turns one just a week before me!! So many exciting things coming up....who knew life could be so fulfilling at 11 months old?
I find great joy in dumping all of my puffs on the floor and then throwing them into the air. Mama doesn't find it quite as amusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment