Sunday, January 25, 2009

Curls, Puffs, and Lunch...Oh My!

We didn't have a very eventful week. It was raining a lot so we stayed indoors. Such a change from our warm weather last week! Mama taught me how to use my snack cup and with some concentration, I have completely figured it out! I even figured out how to hold the flaps back so I can dump ALL the snacks onto the floor for easier eating. So there! Nana is in Chicago visiting cousin Haley. I can't wait to see new pictures, but I sure do miss Nana already. My 4th tooth on the bottom has finally pushed through! Mama also thinks I'm getting molars because my gums are really swollen and I'm drooly boy. My newest trick is sleeping 2-3 hours in the afternoon. Mama seems to like that a lot. Hmmm. I did get to see my friend Jack when his family met us for lunch at CPK on Sunday. Enjoy!

Mama is trying to show you my curls in the back. She says she'll never cut my hair for fear of cutting away all the curls.

I know. I know. The jumpy-jump. But it's just SO GREAT!

A close up.

Trying to figure out how to get to my puffs.

So close...

Just can't get them out.

I think I might be close!

SUCCESS!

Me and Jack playing with his toy at CPK. We were sooooo good.


2 comments:

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

That video cracks me up---
Miles is such a smart boy--it just shows how he can multi-task : eating,exercising and making music-

Nana said...

Nana's back and was so happy to see Miles..he looks taller, heavier and he's learned to crawl on all fours!!!! Maybe it's because I was holding a 6 week old that Miles seems so changed. He was happy to see me...lots of smiles and giggles.