Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Joys of Miles

Here are just a few photos of me from the week. I really enjoy eating blueberries and Mama fed me chicken nuggets the other night! AWESOME! I'm waving and saying "hi" all the time now. Especially when I see myself in the mirror. I also say "up" and I'm getting better at cruising around the table and couch. I still do the army crawl. I have arms of steel, but my legs are pretty lazy. :) Music is an all time favorite and I'm loving my new toy remote control that plays music. Check out the video and watch my foot at I anticipate the music coming on. I'm deathly afraid of spiders now (thanks to my arachnopobic Mama), but I'm still the happy go lucky boy I've always been.

Hey Mama...do you like seafood?

SEE FOOD! Get it? Haha...

I love it when Dada gets home before I go to bed. We play and read stories together.

I'm working on my dental hygiene. Dr. Alison would be soooo proud!

I enjoy watching football with Dada.

What 5 foot rule? This is giving Dada extra incentive to push for the plasma T.V.


2 comments:

Karen said...

It looks like he's ready to dance with his friend Kelsey!

Nana said...

That music segment was laugh out loud funny..tears down my cheeks..and I got to see it yesterday in person!!! ... it's still funny.