This week I have been busy playing with my toys, standing, and babbling. I will be 10 months old on Wednesday....can you believe it? Mama and Dada took me to Tilden Park on Sunday. We went on a fun train ride. It was freezing! We wanted to go on the carousal ride, too, but it will be closed until February. So we'll have to go back. I am eating up a storm these days. I rarely eat cereal or pureed foods. Here's an example of my lunch: 1 slice of bread, 3 chicken slices, 1 tablespoon shredded cheese, 1 slice of avocado, 1/4 banana. For dinner I usually have: 10 raviolis, 2 sweet potato fries, 2 tablespoon peas, 1 tablespoon blueberries. I really enjoy eating...especially if it's cheerios, peas, or bread. These days I'm also waving and saying, "Hi".

Just a picture of me, being cute, as usual.

Since I'm always pulling myself up, Mama and Dada got 2 new leather ottomans to act as a coffee table. They were scared I would knock a tooth out on the other table.

I am showing off all my
toothies that I don't want to lose.

Nana suggested that Mama take a picture of me next to a bear every Christmas so we can see my growth over the years.
Sooo....here is picture number 1.

I quickly destroy the house with all my toys.

We went to
Tilden Park to ride the train. It was 40 degrees. Freezing!

I'm not sure I'm enjoying this because I'm so cold.

Me and Mama. Mama is holding me for extra warmth.

Going 'round the bend on the train.

We just went through the tunnel. Kids were screaming. I didn't think it was scary at all!

The view was spectacular. Crystal clear of San Francisco.

Afterwards, we went to Berkeley for some
Zackary's pizza. I had plain bread and chicken. And a bottle.
Mama and Dada were bored waiting for their pizza so they thought they would see what would happen if they gave me a lemon.....

YUCK! They got a good laugh (so did the people sitting next to us), but I didn't think it was funny at all.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun way to end vacation. I love how Miles always poses for the camera.
Jessica and I were reading this post together and she commented that it was "just wrong to give Miles a lemon..."
I thought it was rather funny ! LOL
I love the picture of how Miles "arranges his toys while at home" -- I guess he didn't get the memo about Fung Shway (spellin??)
Can't wait to see you all
in person on Saturday!
Great pictures. Miles' menu sounds good...lots of variety...way to go Mama.
Post a Comment