Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas in Oregon

We drove to Oregon on Friday to see Dada's whole family for a late Christmas. It was a 9 hour drive to Jannet and Jeff's house which seemed like forever to me! We arrived at 9:30pm and I got to stay up until 11:30 and play with everyone. On Saturday everyone came over for lunch and presents. They hadn't seen me since August and thought I had grown a lot. They especially got a kick out of me eating. I enjoy food. What can I say? We had to leave early Sunday, so it was a quick trip. Dada got a speeding ticket and Mama's windshield got cracked from a rock. I hope these expenses don't impede with my upcoming birthday!! Mama was unusually bad about taking pictures. She was too busy socializing, but Dada managed to get a few good shots.

Mama was entertaining me by blowing bubbles with her gum. I thought it was funny.

Mount Shasta and a full moon on the drive to Oregon.

Mama and I are hanging out together at the party.

Aunt Stacey is helping me open my presents.

Jannet is giving me cuddles before I go to bed.

Aunt Stacey is playing with me.

Here I am with cousin Jessica and Shane.







2 comments:

Nana said...

Lucky Miles to have another Christmas celebration with his Oregon family. It looks like he got lots of love.

www.frogparenting.blogspot.com said...

WOw, you found some great pictures of me and mine with Miles...
May I just say that you and Peter were so loving and attentive with Miles, such great parents you are!
Sorry about the ticket and the rock in the windshield but we hope you still had a fun time!