Saturday, April 11, 2009

One Year Pictures

After waiting for my cold to go away and then the scratches and bumps to heal from falling, Mama finally took me to get my one year pictures taken! We first stopped to see the Easter Bunny. I was really intrigued by him and got impatient waiting in line. I kept crawling away from Mama and tried to cut all the kids in front of me so I could see the Bunny! Mama was sweating by the time it was our turn. She says I wear her out. Whatever could she mean?!? Mama forgot one of my shoes at home, so that is why I'm barefoot. I was feeling okay sitting on Mr. Bunny's lap and even tried to grab his whiskers. But then Mama moved my arm down and Mr. Bunny engulfed me with his huge paws. I suddenly didn't like him anymore. If you look closely at my belly and Mr. Bunny's belly...it looks like we BOTH had too much to eat for lunch. Haha. After rescuing me from the Easter Bunny, Nana met us at Picture People where I took some "professional" pictures. I was a true model, changing pose after pose. Mama wasn't sure the picture guy would get good photos because he was laughing so hard at my modeling skills. But then again, she and Nana were crying they were laughing so hard, too. What people? A guy has to look good!

The cheesy "I'm ONE" photo. I thought it was pretty cool and clapped for myself.
This is one of Mama's favorites. I struck this pose all on my own.

So good looking. Mama's friends think I'm a mini-Dada. What do you think?


Me and the Easter Bunny, before Mama moved my arm.




4 comments:

Nana said...

Ah yes...picture taking with Miles is a project....Mama forgot to mention the trail of cheerios all over the mall. The final product was well worth it tho. He is a ham!

Mama Sara said...

Oh yes...I forgot about the O's! I need to carry a little vacuum wherever I go! God help us on the plane!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

picture taking, ah yes I remember-- I used to send my best girlfriend with Jessica-- cause Jessica was always patient with her-- Shane he had never been much for a professional picture -- the first one I have of him is him screaming...
Miles sure is cute --
even without shoes

beth said...

the rabbit is friggin' ginormous, i don't blame you miles!!
if you want to know our plane secret, let me know!! it works like a charm, even on 5 hour flights!!!