Friday, June 19, 2009

Kelly and Fickes Family Fun!

Last weekend we drove to Burlingame to play with the Kelly family. We had a great lunch and I loved playing with Caroline and Kate. Yesterday, we went to Aunt Kristi and Uncle Jim's house to see the Fickes family. We went swimming and BBQ'd. I was a huge fan of the sprinkle pool and not such a fan of the big swimming pool. I've got Mama worried since we start swim lessons on Monday. My cousin Elise loves to say the word: bye-bye. So, now it's my favorite word too! I say it like this though: ba-byeeeee.

We took the Mercedes to Burlingame. It's the first time I sat in Dada's car.

And within 5 minutes I was asleep.

Auntie Inna gave me this Bert and Ernie Lego set. I love it!

Here, I'm so infactuated with B&E that I refuse to look at the camera. Caroline was much more accommodating.

Me with Auntie Inna.

Back at home, again with B&E.

All ready to go at the Schuppert house.

The cool sprinkle pool.

Finally dared to go through the sprinkles.

Awesome on a hot day.

Elise finally woke up and joined me.

We're both loving the sprinkles!

Keeping safe in the sun with our hats. Last time we wore hats together they were Santa hats!

All that swimming makes a boy hungry. I enjoyed meatballs, homemade potato fries, cheese, crackers and blueberries. Then I went for round two about an hour later and practically ate a whole hot dog myself and more crackers. I am a growing boy, ya know!

No comments: