Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dada Day, Tilden Park, and Swimming!

Since Mama has been spending the summer with me, she has us jammed full of activities! It's no wonder I pass out at 6:30 every night! First up was Dada's Day. We (or should I say Mama) made him blueberry pancakes, fresh pineapple, and strong coffee. We even let him sleep in until 7:00...WOW! Then Nana came over for a BBQ. It was yummy. On Monday we met up with some of the Rugrats at Tilden Park. We fed the animals and I got the biggest kick out of the rooster. I also started swim lessons this week. The water is *freezing* and the teaching is not up to Mama's standards, but I'm having fun. This has been a most excellent summer!!

I'm trying to be like Dada.

We got a new fence to keep me safe from the pool.

Me and Dada playing with my tent.

Dada was blowing bubbles. Some were stuck in my hair.

This is how I spent the first hour at Tilden Park. I was tired from swimming.

Once I woke up...I loved seeing the ducks and geese!

We fed the cows lettuce. Some of their tongues were incredibly long. Mama got slimed by one. Ick.

This little goat was hungry.

Nana met us at swimming one day.

Getting used to the freezing cold water. Brrrrrr.

Sophia is encouraging me to float.

Mama is rewarding me with kisses.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Miles has a better social life than me!!!!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Miles sure is lucky to have two parents who give him their best, time energy and stuff...
I like that fence, looks great!
(Shane thinks that Miles is "cuter" than Peter-- it must be the sunglasses?)