For the 4th of July, we went to Orinda for the parade. We met Auntie Karen, Haley, Uncle Steve, and Nana at the parade and saved them a spot for their chairs. Afterwards, we went back to Nana's house so I could have a nap. When I woke up we all headed to Uncle Jim and Aunt Kristi's house. We went swimming and had a great BBQ.
I ate an entire Costco size hot dog
after I ate my own dinner. I just can't get enough of those hot dogs!! Yum!

Dada got me my own sunglasses, but I would rather play with them than wear them.

Me and Mama at the parade.

I loved the bands that played as they went by. I even danced.


The view from up here is much better!

The horses were also a favorite of mine.

Only the men went swimming. And me.

Trying to take Dada's glasses.

Aunt Jan making Haley laugh...not a difficult thing to do!

This is Mama's personal favorite photo.

Mama and Aunt Jan showing their inner "Grace Kelly". You'd have to know the story.

Grana and Auntie Karen (aka Debbie Reynolds) and Haley.
1 comment:
The fun never stops !
Post a Comment