Friday, July 24, 2009

Grandpa Nancy...this is for you.

Grandpa Nancy sent a very nice reminder to Mama that she hadn't posted pictures in a week. So this is dedicated for you! XX. Things around here are busy. Mama and I go to story time on Tuesday mornings, music class on Wednesday mornings, Gymboree on Thursday mornings, and playgroup on Thursday afternoons. The rest of the time we go for walks, play at the park, dance to my music, hang out in the backyard, go swimming, and meet friends for coffee/lunch. We recently went to a concert at the park with the Nelsons and Nana. It was H O T!! We were sweating! I was dancing on stage with the band and saw my love (my Gymboree teacher, Amy). I've had a bad cough for a while, so Mama took me to see Dr. Evans today. I check out okay, but have to take nasty Benadryl. Ick. However, I weigh in at a whopping 28 pounds 14 ounces. I'm no small chicken here. Did you actually think I was going to be a small boy coming from this family?!?
Eating blueberries. My favorite.

Look how well I palm the softball and baseball. A true natural.

Dada was goofing off with me.

At the Pleasant Hill concert. It was so hot!

The house shifted and suddenly the door to the garage wouldn't catch. Mama went to the bathroom for 5 seconds and found that I had opened the door and went into the garage. Here I am helping Dada fix the problem.

2 comments:

Nana said...

He is natural and he looks like he was sitting au natural!

beth said...

you can go the bathroom in 5 seconds...impressive.
he looks so sweet, but it is an act. that is why he fits in so well here!!