Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summertime Trouble

Mama says I'm up to no good these days. I'm keeping her very busy! :) I got another new tooth right after my molar for a total of 13 teeth. I've added a few new words to my vocabulary: high five, all done, monkey, row row (when I want you to sing Row Row Row Your Boat), and kitty. I have become a climber (see the pictures below) and I'm eating vegetables again (although only dipped in ketchup). Life around here is never dull!

Mama had to take a picture as proof. I ate about 1/2 cup of frozen vegetables. Including lima beans!!
Nana met us at Gymboree on Tuesday. I loved this sheep skin and got very upset when I had to share.

The parachute is another favorite activity of mine, but my personal favorite are the bubbles. And Amy...the instructor.

We can thank Gymboree for this.

What?

The face of an angel.

Now the devil.

Back to the angel.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Miles is always an angel even when climbing!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I agree with Nana,
However, I am starting to see more and more of Peter in Miles...
Good idea Sara, trying the frozen veggies! I also pruree canned or fresh fruit and then add a little crystal light --then I put the mixture in popcycles!

beth said...

ummm, i love his little pec muscles, must be all the climbing!!