Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I AM 16 MONTHS OLD!

Yesterday was my 16 month birthday!
I wanted to give you a quick update on what's new with me! This is what I'm eating these days: toast (pretty much at every meal), cereal (complete with milk!), french toast, blueberry pancakes, waffles, meatballs, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, peas, bananas, apples, sweet potato fries, grilled cheese, any kind of cheese, goldfish crackers, veggie sticks (not the healthy ones, but the salty ones), mac and cheese, ham, Mama's spaghetti (see picture below), blueberries, and strawberries. I run *everywhere*. I'm talking up a storm! Mama started keeping track of all the words I say on my own: airplane, blueberry, cheers (and I will clink glasses with you), Mama, Dada, Nana, duck, doggie, hi, hello, uh-oh, bye-bye, Elmo, more, baby, get down, that, hot, no, eye, nose, mouth, Haley, banana (but I say Nana), bubbles and without prompting I said "please" and "thank you" today when Mama fed me strawberries. She about fell out of her chair and I got lots of kisses and even more strawberries! I can also count from 1 to 3. I'm brilliant! If you look closely at my picture, you can see my brand new molar on the left hand side. That is my 12th tooth.


1 comment:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

WOW
I am very impressed with all the things you can say and eat!
Miles, you sure have great parents who love to give you everything you need to be a Marvelous Kid!