Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. We went to Nana's house on Wednesday and stayed through Saturday. I was a good boy and entertained everyone as usual. We watched the Macy's parade, which didn't interest me until Big Bird's float came on. I loved it and was really sad when it was gone. I got a new Christmas book and I love love love it! Every page makes a sound and the last page plays a song. I dance every time. I also got a special early Christmas present...see the picture below! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, too!

Looking very festive for the holiday.

I'm ready! Who's carving?

What? This is all I get? Just kidding...I refused to try the turkey, potatoes, vegetable casserole, or rolls. So chicken nuggets for me!

Here I was minding my own business....

...when Nana came around the corner with a special surprise....

....ELMO SLIPPERS!!!

I love them!

I can run in them!

And even though it was Elmo on my feet, I never took them off. Thanks Nana!

1 comment:

Nana said...

It was a fun Thanksgiving..even with cheerios and goldfish stashed everywhere!