Monday, November 9, 2009

I AM 20 MONTHS!

That's right! I'm 20 months old...fully invested in the toddler times. Here are some things that I can do: I can eat a banana in 8 bites; I can name the hard flashcards that say things like wetlands, comet, planet, beach, ocean, wave; I am beginning to tell you the sounds of letters; I have full conversations with you, even though you have NO idea what I'm saying; I am still a huge Elmo fan and I still run everywhere; I will tell you that a turkey says, "Gobble" and a Mama says, "I love you"; I'm the cutest and smartest boy in the whole wide world! :)


Gearing up for Chicago in my "bears" hat. That's a homage to you, Uncle Steve.

Grandma and Grandpa came down for a long weekend visit. We went to the park. It was such fun!


Running away from Grandma.

Cuddle time with Grandpa.

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Love the new background...
Mama says I love you? Awww-- now that needs to be a mini video-- and then when Miles is a teen share it with everyone! hhehehee !
Glad to hear Miles had fun with Grandma and Grandpa! :)

Nana said...

Ditto all that and more. Can't wait to see Miles on Thursday and get a cuddle.