I am 21 months old, but don't have too many new things to report! I think everything is funny these days. Mama and Dada crack up watching me laugh at Mr. Noodle (who they think is rather bizarre). Mama has tried to make me watch all the old Christmas classic movies like Frosty and Rudolph, but I only had interest in "Elmo's Countdown To Christmas". Surprise, surprise! I'm totally obsessed with counting. I count everything. I'm especially fond of the number 18. I'm also really into football. I love playing catch with Dada. Therefore, Mama and Dada expect a football scholarship at a school which will get me a great degree in finance and accounting. Lol.
Our tree. It's hard to see the missing ornaments on the bottom half of the tree. I go for the same ornaments every single time.
Mama blew a fuse while Dada was picking up dinner. She doesn't know how to do the breaker, so we lit candles instead.
I was pretty fascinated with Mama's new candelabra that Grana gave her last year.
I'm really into coloring, except if you aren't watching me, I'll eat the crayons. Mama found this picture particularly funny....look at Dada in that little chair!
2 comments:
What a laugh seeing Peter in the small chair.
We think the pictures of the fireplace with the candles and Miles is just perfect. The light the whole thing just creates memories he will remember for a long time. Beautiful Tree... Outstanding
Grandma and Grandpa Hutcheson
Post a Comment