Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa, Baby

I was busy this past week! I went to see Santa and wasn't afraid at all! Santa still made Mama sit on his lap, which she wasn't thrilled with, but then I got to sit on his lap all by myself. Mama loves comparing last years picture to this years picture. What a difference a year makes! I also went to the Tabor Christmas party at the Fat Lady in Oakland. I was quite the entertainer; giving everyone high fives and knuckles. I'm gearing up to see snow in Chicago next week! A white Christmas....how fun!

Me and Santa.

Nana gave me this singing and dancing squirrel. It cracks me up, but I already broke it.

Bef gave me these awesome Elmo pajamas. I am head to toe Elmo and loving it!

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

:)
Miles is so hansome!
That must be the naughty Santa?

Does Miles have a tickle me ELMO yet?

beth said...

OMG!! He looks so cute. I love it!!! I am so glad I got the big size - no mid riff showing on Monnees!! Have fun in Chi Town and Stay Warm!!!