I haven't been up to much these days. I'm finally over my bad cough and runny nose. I'm really into playing peek-a-boo and I love my soft page books (which I'm very gentle with). I keep trying to steal my sister's toys, so Mama had to hide them. But she recently put them back into the baby's crib and I've been leaving them alone.
The weather was warm and the ice cream truck was coming around every day. I finally got to buy an ice cream!
Paying for my Popsicle.
I'm very excited, but I didn't actually like eating the ice cream. It was too cold!
Mama's class gave her a baby shower. There were tons of balloons which she brought home for me!
I feel like "Where's Waldo?".
Here I am!!
I'm drinking from a big boy cup now.
I'm very careful to hold my cup with two hands. I really enjoy "memonade".
Here's me being "soooo big!"
2 comments:
Sara ...I love that very last picture of Miles and Peter! LOVELY! :)
We'll have to teach him to like ice cream!
Post a Comment