Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's May!

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, but Mama is tired for some reason. I'm still full of energy! I am streaming together 3 and 4 word sentences on a more frequent basis. I have learned how to spell my name and I love to say, "Miles Hutcheson". I am very articulate. I have become more interested in Mama's belly. I even insisted she pull up her shirt in Trader Joe's so I could kiss "my baby". I like to kiss my baby and pat her gently. We'll see what happens when she actually arrives. Mama and Dada took me to Wheel Day last weekend in Lafayette. There were all kinds of trucks and cars there: fire trucks, police cars, bomb squads, mail trucks, tractors, PG&E trucks. There was also a lot of sirens and horns being blown, which scared me. So I had death grip on Dada the entire time. Afterwards, I went and got my haircut. I look like such a little boy now!
I've discovered Jamba Juice. I can drink this entire 16 ounce cup by myself.

The school bus.

The mail truck. Someone is beeping a horn nearby.

The robot from the bomb squad. It was moving around.

Me and Mama on the bomb squad truck.

Not digging the fire truck so much.

Me after my much needed haircut!

1 comment:

beth said...

wheel day, what a great idea! miles needs aron's gun range headphones.