Mama was gone on a trip last week and took the camera with her. Fortunately, she has good friends who like to take pictures of me and share!

Me and Maya at Gymboree together.

This is my future prom date. And she's tall, too!

Dada and Nana took me to a firehouse in Orinda. I met Smokey the Bear!

My friend Jack was there, too. We went on a firetruck and in a bouncy house and I won a watch!

Later that afternoon, I went to Maya's 2nd birthday party. I really enjoyed the purple "pupcakes".

Lucky me...I got to make cupcakes at Beth's!

Mmmm...the best part.

Aron showed me that I can use my (or his) finger, too.

Think I'll stick to the utensils.
The next day I got to decorate my pupcake.
Yup....still eat it this way. And yes, I need a haircut.
1 comment:
Great pictures. I love the cupcake making/eating. He fits right in with the Leal boys.
Post a Comment