Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Dentist

I went to see the dentist for the first time today! Mama and I talked about it a lot before we went. I was soooo good during the visit. While we waited, I flirted with a lady in the room and entertained everyone. When it was finally my turn, I let the hygenist count my teeth, floss my teeth, brush my teeth, and put vitamins on my teeth! I got a good report card and was told to keep up the good work!
Here's an April update on me: I am talking more and more these days, streaming more words together. I used to say "munny", but now they are bunny rabbits. Cats are kitty-cats and lephants are now elef***s. In fact, I use that word A LOT. Mama is embarrassed and hysterically laughing all at the same time. I am still not very excited about having a baby sister and don't like to kiss Mama's tummy: in fact I try to cover it up when she shows it to me and insist that I'm the baby. I now alternate between saying Mama and Mommy.

I sat on a giant tooth at the dentist.

I picked out a new toothbrush while I waited for my teeth to be cleaned.

Getting my teeth brushed!

2 comments:

Nana said...

What a big boy getting his teeth cleaned! I hope he's always so willing to go to the dentist.

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I have to echo what Nana said...
So proud of Miles...
You two are great parents-- !