Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

I woke up Easter morning to find that the Easter Bunny had been to visit! He left a basket full of books and sidewalk chalk! Too bad it rained all day...I would have loved to used my chalk!!

My basket.


One book was an alphabet animal book and had pictures of real animals. Of course, it was my favorite.

This book is a counting book and quacked like real ducks.

When we got to Nana's house I discovered that the Easter Bunny left me a basket there, too!

More books! This book makes sounds like real dinosaurs....my new favorite thing.

I sat at the big table with the adults, including Alissa (I say Aleeesa) and Kent. They are going to be Godparents to my sister!

Since it was pouring outside, I got to do my egg hunt inside.

Putting them into my basket, one at a time.

I realized that there were jelly beans and chocolate eggs inside. So, I opened up each egg as I collected them and snacked along the way.

Look at how full my basket is!

I had great fun taking all the eggs out, shaking them, and putting them into Mama's lap. Then I shook each egg again as I put it back into the basket. This took forever!

No comments: