Well, it's officially the end of summer. And it was a cold one! I've been back at work the last week and it's been tough juggling work, home, and night feedings. I'm tired! Good thing I get another month off for maternity leave! Nana has been watching the kids all week and I'm pretty sure she's pooped, too! But she rocked at getting Georgia on a bottle and pacifier. Let's hope it stays that way over the next month so that we don't go through drama again when I go back in October!
Georgia is getting so big. I know I say that all the time, but it's so true. She's wearing 3-6 month clothes and I swear has the longest legs. She is definitely a Mama's girl. She tries so hard to talk to me and even in the middle of the night, greets me with a huge smile. She is incredibly strong and grabs anything she can get her hands on. She such a pretty baby and has these great fat rolls.
Miles gets funnier and funnier. He is SO obsessed with cars, trucks, diggers...anything with wheels. He still loves his sister. Lately, he goes up to her and says, "Helloooo Georgia Jeanne." It's hysterical. He has tried to comb her hair (or lack of), feed her a bottle, and give her a pacifier. It's really cute. He's my little man and continues to capture my heart!
Miles inherited this new car mat from my Principal's son. It folds up and zips so you can carry it around. When I opened it for the first time, about 30 little cars and trucks were inside. Miles was over the moon!
Look at that excited face!
This is an outfit Auntie Karen got for Georgia from Baby Gap. Super cute...but she's already grown out of it!
Georgia and Mama time.
Oh how she loves her Mama.
Is this a girl version of Miles, or what?
There's that strong hand grip.
Love this picture.
Peter and Miles were playing football outside.
Peter is trying to show Miles how to catch.
He got it!
YES!
Again!!
Georgia was chilling outside while the boys played football. Good thing she likes this bouncy chair!
Sometimes I wonder if Miles is borderline OCD.
That's pretty precise for a 2 year old.
2 comments:
aron and will used to do the same thing with their cars! they are just getting ready for car shows!!
I think Georgia is a mini Peter! You are getting so adept with the new camera. I love Miles' expression showing off his cars.
Post a Comment