Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rugrat Shower

Out of 11 girls in my playgroup, 9 of us either had a second a baby recently or are pregnant. Our friends Val and Laura are both having baby boys and they both already have girls. We decided to throw a surprise baby shower for them at our playgroup. We did potluck lunch and managed to pull off the surprise. It was so much fun that we decided we should do potluck meals at least once a month. The kids were so good and all stuck their fingers in the cake at one point. ;)



The yummy cake!
Miles was "helping" bring the presents over. I think he secretly wanted to open them himself.


Jen has since had her second baby boy. Here she's getting practice holding Georgia.


Cake, at last!



The kids played really well together this day. I don't think there were any tears (except when we delayed cutting of the cake!)
I have a great picture like this from my shower of all the pregnant girls. We took a more current shot...everyone is bigger and now there are 2 new babies in the picture!

No comments: