Friday, September 10, 2010

Georgia Peach

Miss Georgia Peach is growing up too fast! She has finally mastered the bottle, is warming to the pacifier, and even let's Peter hold her for longer than one minute! But these days it's battle of the separation anxiety. She is extremely attached to me and cries just by looking at someone else. Such a Mama's girl! She's "talking" more and more. She is also extremely curious. When sitting in her car seat, she lifts her head up so she can look out the window. Problem is she still doesn't have tons of head control and ultimately ends up with slouchy head. I had to take out her head rest because she was using it as leverage to get her head up. Never a dull moment with this girl!

Here she's mastered grabbing the parrot with her feet because she can't reach with her hands! I love the fat rolls you can see in this picture, too.

Grabbing the fruit.

She gets mad if she grabs a toy and can't pull it off. So I usually give her one, which she immediately puts in her mouth.

I was playing around with poses.



Look at those big blue eyes!


The crown on her shirt says it all: Princess. But look at that angelic face. She is a Gemini, after all.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love the pictures. One of Georgia reminds me of the one I took of you when you were 4 months old. Miles looks much bigger in the pics than in person.