Friday, September 24, 2010

Georgia's Photo Shoot

My friend Jen took some wonderful pictures of Georgia. We were trying to replicate similar pictures of Miles at the same age and she is building a portfolio for her future business. I was comparing these pictures to those of Miles. They look a lot alike, but Georgia is much fatter than Miles, has less hair, and very girly (thank goodness!) in comparison to her brother at the same age. Here are a few of my favorites:



















And with that, we were done. :)

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I think the one that I like best is the naked one in your arms Sara-- it's like she's figured out she has a tummy! Awwww, sweetness!

Nana said...

The last picture is what she does when she sees me!!!!! The others are great tho and I agree, she looks a lot like Miles.