Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

We started the year off with a bang in this house and had Connie and Mychael over for dinner. Both of the kids are suffering from colds (Miles' is suffering the most) and weren't very picture friendly. So, we didn't get any NYE shots. But I did take some from New Years Day. Georgia is sitting up on her own these days and she is quite stable. Every once in a while she gets too gutsy and tries to go for a toy that is too far away, and ends up on her face. But it never bothers her. She is obsessed with the remote control and stares it down. I swear she thinks she can magically make it move closer to her. She is proving to be a finicky eater. She only enjoys squash, carrots, and pears. She tolerates applesauce, refuses to open her mouth for sweet potatoes, gags on bananas, and literally spits her peas all over me. Mealtime is an adventure!! Miles is no better and getting all of his nutrients from hot chocolate (aka warmed up chocolate milk) and pretzels. Sigh. I try....

 The Peach should now be referred to as The Princess. Wearing her NYE crown and if you look closely enough, you can see her little tooth on the bottom.


 Ooooh.....I can squish it!

Miles is enjoying his bubble baths, courtesy of Santa. Can you see his poor nose? It's raw. Poor baby.

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I hope those two get better real soon, we are all getting excited to see all of you!

Nana said...

We could call her Princess Peach! or PP? Go away colds!