Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Eve 2011

So I'm feeling especially lazy and just posting pictures without making collages. We had a NYE party with some of our playgroup friends. We did it East Coast style and counted down to 9:00pm, but actually ended up counting down at 8:00 since it didn't appear as anyone would last that long. The kids table had a giant 2012 written across it and lots of sparkling cider. They ate pizza and snacks and had fun playing with all the new toys. The adults had plenty of good eats and their own bubbly. We broke out the horns and poppers and the kids went crazy. It was so fun! Then they ate ice cream and went home. The house was a complete disaster by the time everyone left, but it was so much fun I'd consider doing it again next year! Happy New Year!!

 The kid's table.


 Georgia was a huge fan of her bubbles. I have *no* idea where she gets that.....

 Miles drank 4 glasses of sparkling cider and then declared he didn't like it. Yeah, whatever.







 A few people are missing, but I think this is a great picture of the group!

 A little wrestling............

 And I thought it was hard getting a picture with just my own two.....

 8:00pm countdown!! Time for the horns!


 Miles had this look of concentration every time he blew the horn. It's hard work, ya know.


 Time for dessert!

 Carrots and ice cream? Who are you???






The end.

No comments: