Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day

Okay, I know it's been a veeerrrryyyy long time since I've posted pictures. Time has just flown by!! And I'm embarrassed to say that I've been even worse at taking pictures. :( I will be better at bringing out the camera more often! I'm surprised Grandpa Nancy or Nana haven't said anything!! Anyway, VDay was fun. It was a big day for Georgia, but she'll get her own post later. Miles brought cards for his school friends and teacher. And because I have SO much time on my hands, I stayed up way too late making these adorable flower cards. My new obsession is pinterest....the creative side of me is going nuts!! He brought home tons of cards and goodies and wore a nice red shirt to school. He also made me a beautiful card which I'll cherish forever. I left some fun presents for the kids to open when they got up (I had to work) and we opened up their presents from Nana when I got home (while we drank bubbly). They had a wonderful day and I got Chinese take-out which is always a treat when I don't have to cook. :)





No comments: