Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Aunt Stacey's Visit

Aunt Stacey came to visit us from Oregon. We had such a great time playing in the backyard together, going to Six Flags, and celebrating Cinco de Mayo. Lots of good eats, yummy cocktails, and conversations happened that weekend. We're excited to see her again in August!

 Finding ladybugs.








 The kids love their bounce balls. We started bringing them outside. I love the next set of pictures. Georgia's face is priceless! Clearly enjoying herself!














We went to Six Flags on Sunday. We went to a totally different part of the park than our first trip and still didn't do everything! Good thing we have season passes!
 The butterfly exhibit which is indoors and humid as all get out. Really pretty butterflies flew all around and there were giant fish.


 Georgia got to feed the fish!


 Of course Miles had to get in on the action, too.









 Georgia really warmed up to Aunt Stacey by Sunday.


 What a treat to have a front row show of the elephant getting a bath!



 We caught the white tiger. Miles made Peter sit all the way at the top of the bleachers while the girls went super close down by the cage. Ha!

 We sat waiting for the whale show for 30 minutes. We had to buy 2 stuffed whales, a giant bag of popcorn, and an icee to keep everyone happy. The show lasted 12 minutes, Miles refused to watch it (was more interested in his map), and Georgia just wanted to eat popcorn. Sigh. I thought it was awesome.

 Georgia loves her Shouka....and popcorn.




1 comment:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I meant to come by and comment sooner, but life has been kinda crazy.,-- I'm bummed that the picture of you and G in the butterfly garden didn't come out better... grr.. I had a lovely visit! Thanks for everything!