I totally need to get Miles' 4 year pictures taken, but since I waited so long I figure I might as well do his along with Georgia's 2 year photos. I wanted to jot some notes down about him before it gets too late! Miles is obsessed with o's. He eats them dry every day and sometimes with milk. They are breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I go through a box every 2 days!! He has branched out a little bit and will reluctantly try new foods. He has discovered Kinders BBQ beef sandwiches and loves them. He has also decided he likes Peter's hamburgers. So we're slowly making progress. If he sees a brown spot on a banana (or fanana as he says), he thinks it's where a monkey touched it. Miles also likes to be naked. All the time. He will disappear and come back without any clothes on. We aren't sure why! And when he goes poop, he always gets naked. Sigh. He has developed my habit of talking with my hands. The way he does it though is like a politician. It's hysterical! He still loves his animals and makes zoos around the house. He really wants to see the SF Zoo, so we'll head there over the summer. He's almost done with pre-school and will go 3 days a week next year. He loves slurpelees (as he and Georgia call them) and it's my newest bribe. He's become better about helping pick up toys. At night when I give him kisses, I always ask him how much I love him. And he always replies, "To the moon and back. And I love you, too, Mama." XO
1 comment:
I am glad I can say I was a contributor to his Slurpee addiction;). Love that boy!!!
Post a Comment