Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer 2012

This summer I decided to try something new. I saw this idea on Pinterest and made it my summer mission for the kids. I also have my own bucket list that I've been working on and those pictures will come soon! The idea for the kids are daily bags that hang off the mantel. Inside each bag is an activity for the day. Every day is something different. Some things are crafts, others are field trips, and an assortment of other activities. The kids have been loving it and it keeps us very busy (and me wiped out...oh well!).


















































 This activity involved a few of the kids from my class last year. They "bought" me for a date at our silent auction. Lainey and I decided to take them bowling, have a picnic, and get ice cream. I brought Georgia and Miles along and they had an absolute blast with the big kids. 






























No comments: