Monday, September 3, 2012

Rest of July

I'm trying really hard to catch up the blog. It just takes forever to upload all of the pictures since we were so busy this summer! So here is the rest of July and then I'll tackle August later!


 We got to the park before it actually opened so while we waited, these characters wanted to take a picture. Miles LOVES Loony Tunes, but freaked when Bugs and Daffy got so close. He closed himself up in the stroller.




 Miles has finally warmed up to rides! Georgia of course has always loved them.









 The helicopter ride! Miles with Nana and G with me! 





 The butterfly exhibit. One landed on Nana's head, but I didn't get a picture quick enough.



 Georgia loves the coy fish.

 The tiger was pacing back and forth in front of the kids.

 I convined Miles to ride the elephant! My hips were killing me because the elephant was so wide. It weighs 19,000 pounds! Holy cow!







 Heidi, Adam, Keely, and Mary came over for a fun lunch playdate.



Costumes came out!


 I ventured into the city by myself with the two kids and took them to the Aquarium. They had a ball.






















 We had time before meeting Peter for lunch so we went to the 3D show about sharks.


CPK with Dada!



We made a new recipe for blonde brownies. They were SO good






Obviously the best part about making brownies....licking the beaters!


 Instead of keeping the brownies all for ourselves, we delivered 2 dozen to the local fire station. They were thrilled to have sweets and gave the kids a quick tour of the fire house.









 I told Georgia this was the Queen and she went to get her own dress up Queen for a comparison.





 Our friend Heather was front and center on our TV! The kids were excited to watch her during all the water polo games (although every person they saw was "Heather").



 We had Woodside staff (old and current) over for a fun happy hour. It was over 100 degrees so the kiddos hit the little pool.









No comments: