I gave each of the kids $5.00 and let them choose whatever they wanted. It was a great lesson on making choices. I did limit candy choices to just one. :)
Miles chose a squeaky rat (all the Halloween stuff was out already!), candy, plastic bugs, plastic turtles, and a transformer type toy. Georgia chose M&M's, a mermaid, a Halloween snow globe, a balloon, and a plastic tennis racket with a rubber ball attached.
Who knew I had so many playdough toys??
Some friends rented a cottage for a mini vacation in Santa Cruz. We drove down for the day and joined them at the beach. Then we headed back to their cottage for a BBQ dinner.
This pelican was just hanging out on the beach.
There was a lady with this crazy bubble contraption. Basically it was two poles and some rope she rigged up. She made soapy water with Dawn dish soap and made huge bubbles. It was fairly windy that day and made a great bubble blower. The kids went crazy! She was like the pied piper of the beach.
The kids were in attack mode on Peter.
Tide pools!
No comments:
Post a Comment